Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day Two: "Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired." - Mae West

I hear that you're supposed to be refreshed after a break from work. It wasn't so long ago that I was working in the mortuary and being rewarded with one or two days off at Christmas time was like pulling a 1980 Topps Larry Bird/Magic Johnson NBA card outta the bin. I've just had ten days of doing very little but I am not feeling any good vibes.


Today all I want to do is crawl into bed and rip the sheets up over my head. I want to blame the coffee or sugar withdrawal, but let's just blame it on the boogie.




This is my lunch. My tiny, tiny lunch.




There's nothing exciting to report from day two. I'm drinking a shit ton of water and peeing constantly as a result. I'd murder a donut. But here I am, doing the things.

Here's to hoping I can get my shit together to write something more interesting than "GO AWAY WORLD" in the upcoming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment